funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Administrivia: as discussed, privacy list [a funsec fork()]

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:48:13 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:20:49 +0200
From:                   Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

Therefore, the first step in that
direction is moving all privacy related discussions to the new privacy
mailing list.

Whoever is not interested in privacy and stays on funsec for the
security stuff, can unsubscribe there (or emailed me at my earlier
warnings that they are not interested in being part of this change).

Thanks guys, please direct ALL future privacy related stuff to
privacy () whitestar linuxbox org, which is a PUBLIC an OPEN mailing list.

You should probably announce this on RISKS, and also comp-privacy () uwm edu.
(I think there's a couple of others.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't
mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the
bar.                                              - Edward R. Murrow
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm