funsec mailing list archives

Re: interesting attack

From: Technocrat <dj.technocrat.listmail () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:37:54 -0500

Peter wrote:
Actually, it was pretty obvious what vulnerability was (s)he TRYING to
exploit (the "sec" part of the name of the list); I was, on the other
hand, trying to point out the "[attacker]" part of the message, which
apparently is a result of his/her skript-kiddieness (the "fun" part :-) ).

Good point, I didn't even really "see" that until VK pointed it out. I
guess I just cut it out in my mind...

If the bad people keep making mistakes like that, they will be caught.
They either learn fast or they are out of the game....

-Technocrat