funsec mailing list archives

Re: Is XUQA.com phishing for email passwords?

From: Jeff Rosowski <rosowskij () ie ymp gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

I would say "phishing" but I'm not an expert.  How can one person be in
Williamstown and Karachi, Pakistan at the same time?  (see whois data below)

Ahh, but see there is only a probability he is in any of those locations. You have to be up to date on quantum locative theory. Using Schroedinger's Non-Determinacy Equation, it can be said that someone is either here or there, but it's impossible to tell if someone in particular is here or there until we stuff you in a box with a dead cat.

perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?j++=;<+fef}?print:??;'