funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] CIA May Have Illegally Accessed Canadian Bank Records

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:26:34 -0500

On 6/30/06, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
<rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:

I'm not a conservative.

He's got you, there, Solly.  "Conservative" is not quite correct for someone socio-
politically slightly to the right of Attila the Hun.

I am? Well...maybe, I'm not sure where ol' Attila was on the political
spectrum. I'm thinking it might vary depending on which side you take,
and I'm going to guess you're taking the western view.

Also, are we judging me on the single line, right/left, spectrum or
the multi-axis/political compass?