funsec mailing list archives

Re: Diamond in the Rough: U.S. Congress Mulls Slew of Net-SexRules

From: "Nervox Nervox" <nervox.nosecurity () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:45:44 +0300

What happened with sony ?You mean to say that audio CD that don't work
with cdplayer is something wrong ?
I would sue anyone using my PC against my will even the US gov.Plus
did they think that diffrent OS mean diffrent BOT?I mean try to break
my OpenBSD box i dare them to actually see my box .
Restricting naughty Webcams
Bad Bad webcam ,
Making certain hyperlinks illegal
How hard would be for ppl to start using proxy and bounce off .ru or
other unregulated country ?
There are a hundred other ways far more effective (some have been
mentionned here) :
1: Shut down myspace

2: Shut down AOL teen chat

Wich are very valid and easy to do solutions.
3: Start castrating repeat sex offenders
This is being tested in some countries (chemical castration).

Best Regards Nervox.