funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. Government Mining Banking Data in Anti-Terror Effort

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:56:00 -0500

I can assure you that GWB would prefer not to have to confirm or deny
the existence of any of  these programs which is why he'd like to can
and prosecute those who leak them.

But, I have to take exception to the WMD thing, again. While that is
"technically" *why* we went to war with Iraq, we did, "technically"
find WMDs. We also had a high-up Saddam confidant telling us that it
was true. Besides which I could find several thousands of other
reasons to go in and my only bitch is that we didn't do it the first
time.