funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Echoes of Watergate in NSA Coutroom

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:15:43 GMT

The reason why I posted this -- aside from the sheer curiosity
factor -- is due to this paragraph:

[snip]

But there's some irony in the fact that it was AT&T to first
make the comparison in a federal courtroom here, while defending
itself from charges of complicity in Bush's warrantless spying.

[snip]

What exactly are you critisizing, or are you making noise simply
for the sake of making noise? :-)

- ferg

-- "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net> wrote:
Oh lord. Just when I didn't think the world could get any more
creative, now
there seems to be a MIME plugin for bull$hit...

I've got a comparison too... Franklin Roosevelt was a Democrat, and his
chief advisor at Yalta was Alger Hiss. We now know that Alger was a
communist spy, and that the concessions at Yalta helped shape the cold war.

Bill Clinton, also a Democrat, took a trip to Moscow less than a year after
Russia crushed Czechoslovakia, and to this DAY he doesn't 'recall' what he
was there for or who he went to see...

You do the math.

-

StyleWar

"If everyone' thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."