funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Exploiting code: The Future

From: Troy Solo <solo () dok org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 06:04:06 -0500

I can't wait till everything is "FIXED" and therefore my life's work is
done.  Early retirement would be best case scenario.

Gadi Evron wrote:
[Snip other people's stuff]
:)

I've learned from a credible source that:
1. 640 K ought to be enough for anybody!
2. In two year there will be no spam.
3. Vista will fix ALL vulnerabilities.
4. Vista wil make viruses a thing of the past.
5. Vista will make spyware a thing of the past.

So, I guess in 5 years when Vista comes out, we will all be out of work!

      Gadi.

[Snip email ad bullshit]

--
/*