funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Laptop Stolen From D.C. Home With Personal Data of 13, 000

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:19:05 -0500

And it is at this point that spacetime cowboy, "Stylewar", having traced the
source of all nonsequiturs in the universe to this critical nexus in the
time space continuum, and having then isolated that source to THIS
conversation; picks up a rock and hits you in the head with it...

-

StyleWar

"Forgiveness doesn't change the past; it unlocks the future."