funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Laptop Stolen From D.C. Home With Personal Data of 13, 000

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:37:27 -0400
To: <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Cc: privacy () whitestar linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [privacy] Laptop Stolen From D.C. Home With Personal Data of 13,
000

 Sounds like you're not really a fan of the National ID cards.  I'm not
either, for numerous reasons.

  One question...  What's a "nine Bob Note"?

Essentially the same thing as a three dollar bill.

Are you inferring that the ID cards will be easy to forge?

  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580