funsec mailing list archives

How Not to Get a Homeland Security Job

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:27:59 GMT

I'm kinda, sorta on vacation this week (more like hanging around
the house doing "honey-do's" before I start my new job next week),
and Blogger is having troubles yet again, so you might see a few
of these from me while I have some time on my hands. :-)

Via 27B Stroke 6.

Enjoy! ;-)

[snip]

An experienced computer security professional I know recently interviewed for a position at the Department of Homeland
Security:

"I just got off the phone with the DHS, in an interview for the Security Architect position. "

"Here are a few of the questions he asked me, with my answers (Okay, not verbatim). I should point out that he made it
clear he was seriously strapped for time."

Q: How do you feel about port 80?