funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam increase

From: Bryan <bryan.madhatter () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:36:19 -0500

It's similar to people that play money markets.  Both ideas are time-based,
theoretically possible, and risky.  You'd just have to be able to sell at a
moment's notice once (and if) the stock hit your projected goal.

Bryan

On 6/7/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:

On 6/7/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

> Well, looks like you fell for the scam! Let me know when you work out
why
> that won't work.

Damn, you no follow convo well do ya?

*I* don't do it. I know a guy that does. He does pretty damn well by
all appearances.

I'm waiting to be enlightened though - why?