funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Connecticut Librarians Defy the FBI

From: "Nervox Nervox" <nervox.nosecurity () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 12:54:01 +0300

I have "1984" flashing infront of me everytime i read similar
stories,luckely for these people they still can challenge it.
More seriously the USA is become incereasedly similar to "third word"
countries were the gov can do much without having to explain itself to
anyone.I mean "no verified civil liberties abuses in the four years of
the [Patriot] act's existence." pleaase if it was violated the people
wouldn't be able to say anything abou it.

My two cent.

Best Regards Nervox (who does no tlive in the states but in another
autorative country).