funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] AT&T Accidently Leaks Sensitive Info in NSA Suit

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:38:23 GMT

The most comically inept part of this article is this
paragraph:

[snip]

This is hardly the first time that PDF files have leaked
embarrassing or sensitive information. In an ironic twist,
the NSA published a 13-page paper in January describing how
redactions could be done securely.

[snip]

Ironic twist indeed.

:-)

- ferg

-- "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

I see lots of "could be"'s and very little "is"'s

But I guess it depends on what your definition of the word "is" is. :-)

-JP <who wonders if they will sue adobe>

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net