funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] We'll likely *never* get to the bottom of this...

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:45:46 -0400

On 5/23/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:04:45 -0000, Fergie said:
Vote these traitors out in the next election, folks -- that's the
_only_ avenue we have.

                --Ed Howdershelt

I think we're looking at needing that third box.  Of course, the biggest
problem is that if we impeach George W. Bush (pick a reason, any reason,
from here: http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=6330) - then we'd
have Dick Cheney in power, not just pulling the strings.

Well, another problem we will have is Clinton proved that lying is not
an impeachable offence, right?

Or is it lying about a BJ is not an impeachable offence?

Kind of reminds me of how George I, in Gulf War I, decided not to get rid
of Saddam Hussein then - because the most likely outcome was his son Udu
coming into power.

And look how well that turned out ;-)

-JP