funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Did USA Today get the story all wrong?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 20:29:55 -0400

On 5/17/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
I know this is dated the 16th, but it seems behind - aren't they
holding closed-door hearings now? Or having a private briefing?

Of course, most of you are using this news to hit Bush over the head
with it, to show what an evil bastard he is - little has been
mentioned about the Senators who have been briefed on ALL of these
programs, Democrats included, and had NO problems with it (at least
not until they were public). Which is why party people piss me off...

Holy crap, I agree with you on something!

Party peeps are morons. That is still undisputed.

Nice to know we can get along on some levels.

-JP<dems suk as bad as repubs>