funsec mailing list archives

Happy News! [Was: RE: Japan, Britain Agree to Boost Joint Fig ht on Cybercrimes]

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:19:06 GMT

Hey, there's always http://www.happynews.com/ if you really
want to bury your head in the sand. ;-)

Of course, parsing news from several different places, making
intelligent decisions on the relative merits & value of said
news is an exercise we all must perform.

And, yes, not all news is simply reported -- we all should know
that.

Most of it is editorialized in one way or another. Just something
else to consider when perusing your favorite news source.

Cheers,

- ferg

-- "Henderson, Dennis K." <Dennis.Henderson () umb com> wrote:

As Brian said, If you rely solely on maintstream media and don't have
much time to look, you will find it hard to find good news.

In about 15 minutes.....

http://goodnewsfromthefront.com/

http://www.portaliraq.com/index.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umm_Qasr

http://www.charitywire.com/charity80/03537.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001787201_historyiraq
10.html

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net