funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Verizon Won't Give Government 'Unfettered' RecordAccess

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:59:16 GMT

I've given you several historical examples, and even examples of
threats already posed to journalists at major news organziations
by the federal government -- were you not paying attention?

Having said that, I point you to the archives of this list for
review:

 http://www.whitestar.linuxbox.org/pipermail/privacy/2006-May/date.html

Cheers,

- ferg

-- "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net> wrote:

weak diversion...  answer the question as posed.  I'm not talking about
reporters that get nabbed by Syrians Ferg... Your words were:

"...and is becoming alrmingly more possible in this country, anyone who
speaks out against the establishment/power-base is a target."

In THIS country Ferg.  Stay on your own topic.

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net