funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Qwest Explains Rejection of NSA Requests

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:55:14 -0400

On 5/15/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
Proof for what?

Oh, and the impeachment had nothing to do with a blow job - it was
about lying under oath. If you can lie under oath then the oath you
take for office is meaningless as well. I wasn't a fan of Clinton or
the impeachment - but once again some folks just can't help but
mischaracterize it for their own benefit.

If Clinton had just declared his wang important to National Security,
we could have avoided a lot of meaningless conversations.

-JP