funsec mailing list archives

Re: My home state, making me proud from afar.....

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 01:22:38 -0500

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 23:08:03 MST, Dude VanWinkle said:

I would be willing to bet cash it was a internet facing
peoplesoft/oracle app that got owned

You'd think that by now, web developers would have learned to check for
the character sequence  quote semicolon all-your-data-are-belong-to-us.

Of course, I also believe in the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and users
who don't click on attachments called 'malware.exe'....