funsec mailing list archives

Quote of the Day [3]: Jack Cafferty

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:29:51 GMT

"We all hope nothing happens to Arlen Specter, the Republican
head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, cause he might be all
that stands between us and a full blown dictatorship in this
country. He's vowed to question these phone company executives
about volunteering to provide the government with my telephone
records, and yours, and tens of millions of other Americans."

- CNN's Jack Cafferty (via Crooks and Liars), on today's news
that the NSA has also been tracking ALL domestic phone calls
for the past few years.

Link:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/05/11.html#a8245

Personal note:

I love Jack Cafferty.

Somehow, he manages to accurately reflect my indignation with
this administration. ;-)

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net