funsec mailing list archives

Re: Greed, stupidity, arrogance ... and revenge ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:36:07 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:09:45 -0500
From:                   Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>

Or just a better transmission method. Hell if neutrinos can penetrate
suns, why not use 'em to go through a few mountains.

No problem, there.  A bit of a problem detecting them ...

As far as power
goes, we could mod this type of technology to power the
atlantic/pacific/indian/artic(yes artic) repeaters:
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Tidal/
http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Wave/

Ah, remember, the idea is primarily to use low power devices.

4)  Richard Branson.
ROTFLMAO, you rock dude. I am IN.

:-)

OK "grandpa", we get the idea... you are _OLD_ ;-)

And that's in Internet years  :-)

seriously tho, good responses to (what I hope were) valid questions,
but they had to be asked.

Oh, plenty of good questions still to be asked.  Issues of security, the routing
protocols and tables when you don't have just a dozen hops but hundreds or even
thousands, co-existence of data and real-time transmissions (the more types of
comms it deals with, the more devices, and the better the whole system works),
etc ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
There is nothing permanent except change.               - Heraclitus
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade