funsec mailing list archives

Re: When Breakfast and Wifi Clash

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:27:43 -0500

On 1/17/06, Todd Towles <toddtowles () brookshires com> wrote:
Good point. *sipping my latte*. How are things with ya back in GA? Good
I hope

Pretty good, I woulda come to visit, but as you know all my Ex's live
in Texas, thats why I hang my jimmy-hat in Tennessee... err Georgia.
=P

Serioulsy tho, I gots three or four serious job offers and two people
are coming down to take a look at my house later today.. I had better
go meet 'em :-)

-JP
"Can you keep a secret?"
-D. Throat