funsec mailing list archives

RE: Is The .WMF Exploit A ConsPiracy Gone Bad?

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:48:58 +0000

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 10:14 -0600, Todd Towles wrote:
The Pod Cast was by Steve Gibson and can be heard here:

http://media.grc.com/sn/SN-022-lq.mp3

Curious, if after you listen to how explicit this works, how
you will feel then?

Well is Steve Gibson an employee of Microsoft? As far as my simple
google search..no,

It's his hobby to say stupid things to stupid people so that everyone
else in the security industry looks intelligent when they present
reasonable debate. I salute his efforts.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3