funsec mailing list archives

RE: VMWare on IntelMac? [Was: Re: 2 critical vulns and theclock is ticking..[Fwd:[EEYEB-2000801]]

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:02:20 -0600

Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide
product marketing, said in an interview Tuesday that the
company won't sell or support Windows itself, but also hasn't
done anything to preclude people from loading Windows onto
the machines themselves.

"That's fine with us. We don't mind," Schiller said. "If
there are people who love our hardware but are forced to put
up with a Windows world, then that's OK."

Dual Boot comes to mind.at the very least.

-Todd