funsec mailing list archives

Re: Here's how to get on the NSA's radar screen

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:00:35 -0800

From:                   "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date sent:              Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:50:25 -0500

Attached to the end of this message are email addresses of some of the 9/11
hijackers, people who are alleged to be associated with Al Qaeda, and contact
email addresses for alleged jihadist Web sites.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to remember Richard M. (not E.) Smith, who
was so suddenly taken from us, by a black van and lots of shouting men with guns

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on
the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one
single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that
any more.         - famous American reviewer and wit, Dorothy Parker
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade