funsec mailing list archives

Re[2]: 2 critical vulns and the clock isticking..[Fwd:[EEYEB-200 0801]]

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 01:21:26 +0100

Good Day,

F> My knotted string and abacus...   ;-)

Knotted strings definitely have some potential as erotic tools.

Until proven wrong, I posit that logarithms tables were not only the
safest, less exploitable, but also the most morally correct, computing
technology.

Good old days!

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com