funsec mailing list archives

RE: Everyone on FD is now under arrest

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:26:05 -0600

Barrie said :
On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:58 -0600, Todd Towles wrote:
No one is going to get arrested under this law unless taken to the
extreme taken to the extreme

So we are talking smilies with hats on then ?

      #:-P

Now you are into the "Fighting smilies", I would get a lawyer and come
after you..but I know who you are..so that isn't against the law, it
would appear. You have to be anon, which would then made it hard for me
to find you...which would reduce the effectiveness of the
law..details...details..lol

-Todd