funsec mailing list archives

Re: Create an e-annoyance, go to jail

From: Bill Weiss <houdini+funsec () clanspum net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:37:30 +0000

TheGesus(thegesus () gmail com)@Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 01:26:44PM -0500:
On 1/9/06, Security Lists <securitylists () uniontown com> wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/9ljnb

(or
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance%2C+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news)

"Create an e-annoyance, go to jail
 Published: January 9, 2006, 4:00 AM PST

Annoying someone via the Internet is now a federal crime.

Oh, my.

We need a new acronym, such as IINMITAY ("It Is Not My Intent To Annoy You...").

That's an annoying acronym.  Hey!

--
Bill Weiss

I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I
think I preferred the cows. They were better conversation, easier to milk,
and if they annoyed me enough, I could shoot them and eat them.
    -- Rodger Donaldson