funsec mailing list archives

Re: Could 9/11 Be A Conspiracy?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:50:39 -0600

Noble though, but what would be the point of the excercise? Are you in
a position to control our current situation? A debate over what we
should or shouldn't do next might be fun and interesting but its still
BS - it has no impact on anything. Might as well discuss what-ifs...

Neither party is the answer. For that matter, people who belong to
parties annoy me. :)