funsec mailing list archives

RE: Blog to your candidate's content

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:13:20 -0500

Absolutely, if your paid to put something in print/type/text to endorse a candidate, then it's an advertisement in my
eyes, I can see the regulation there.  But, if I want to type anything that I want about anyone running for any office
I should be able to do so un-regulated....   Of course they can sue me for all sorts of things if what I say is wrong
or defamatory, etc

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580