funsec mailing list archives

RE: Alert: IRS Plans to Allow Tax Preparers to Sell Data

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:33:21 -0500

 yah, that makes sense.....   I'm sure the same goes for those that use turbo-Tax, Tax-Cut, or any other do it yourself
Tax software too....

  I think we should just post all our SSN's, CC#'s, addresses, birthdates, mother's maiden names, blood type, hair
color, passwords, passports, etc etc etc up on a central website somewhere for anyone that is curious to gather the
information.  Why wait for it to happen, itty bitty bit by bit.... Lets just get it done and over with in one
fel-swoop....

 Sheesh!

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580