funsec mailing list archives

Re: Three Days FooBar: Blogger.com still hosed

From: Anthony Rodgers <cunningpike () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:39:36 -0800

Hmmm - I was considering starting a blog on Blogger.......

What alternatives are there? I have .Mac web space available, so I would consider a Mac-based blog generation tool, if I could get some recommendations.

--
Anthony Rodgers
cunningpike () gmail com

"Genuinely objective journalism not only gets the facts right, it gets the meaning of events right. It is compelling not only today, but stands the test of time. It is validated not only by 'reliable sources', but by the unfolding of history. It is journalism that ten, twenty, fifty years after the fact still holds up a true and intelligent mirror to events." - T.D. Allman.