funsec mailing list archives

Re: 12 March 1831: Happy Birthday, Clement Studebaker

From: "Stephen J. Smoogen" <smooge () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:23:25 -0700

On 3/12/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
00:01.

[snip]

Clement Studebaker (March 12, 1831 – 1901) was an American carriage manufacturer. With his brothers, he founded
Studebaker, which built wagons, carriages, and automobiles in South Bend, Indiana.

[snip]

http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2006/03/12-march-1831-happy-birthday-clement.html

The only car that my parents would agree on. My mom had a Golden Hawk
that her father had modified to do 140 and my dad had a Power Hawk.
[Well they may be mixed up.. but I do know that Mom's car was the
fastest.]

My goals in life are to someday own one myself next to a Rudge-Pike motercycle.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator