funsec mailing list archives

Re: What's up with Citibank?

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:21:31 -0000

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:45:02 -0000, Kyle Quest <Kyle.Quest () networkengines com> wrote:
That makes me wonder... if it's a problem with the ATM
networks (in those countries), then people using cards
other than from Citibank should be noticing something as well.

Nowt up with the UK ones (though which network - we have several major networks, plus maestro). The most plausable sounding solution is that a selection of citibank cards have been cloned and they're quoting this as a "reason".

dave