funsec mailing list archives

Re: Site revamp

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:29:13 -0500

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 04:10:03 +0200, Gadi Evron said:
nodialtone wrote:
Thanks for all the comments.  I have redone (re-didit!) my site a bit.
Please feel free to comment and make suggestions as always.

http://www.iatechconsulting.com

Is this a spam?

Of course it's not a spam.  Nobody would be dumb enough to spam a list that
almost certainly has at least one person who's bored, pissed at spam, and
technically able to re-redo nodialtone's website, totally free of charge... ;)