funsec mailing list archives

Re: Due Diligence: Share the Burden

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:32:27 -0800

From:                   "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date sent:              Fri, 10 Feb 2006 02:18:56 GMT

http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2006/02/due-diligence-share-burden.html

Enjoy the madness!

I find your depiction of a skull most offensive!  It is a demonstrable fact that most
skulls are peaceful, law-abiding, and have more teeth ...

Interviewer - [The IdentiKit is] where you piece together the face of the criminal,
isn't it?
Rather Stupid Chief Inspector - Not entirely, no.  We are only able to piece
together a *likeness* of the face of the criminal, not the actual face.  I wish we
could: it would make things much easier, because, of course, once you have the
criminal face, the rest of the criminal body is usually much easier to find, usually
below, and joined by the criminal neck ...
(Beyond the Fringe)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Belief is no substitute for arithmetic.             - Henry Spencer.
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade