funsec mailing list archives

Re: TinFoil Hat Don't Work - MIT Research

From: Mike Owen <kyphros () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:29:50 -0800

On 1/31/06, Todd Towles <toddtowles () brookshires com> wrote:
Lets put some fun back into this. MIT Research - On the Effectiveness of
Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I see you fell for the government issued propaganda. Don't you know
that MIT lab does a lot of military research? Who do you think funded
that study to show hats aren't working? That's like Microsoft paying a
consulting company to show that Windows is [better|faster|safer] than
[unix|linux].

I for one have my hat firmly planted on my head.

<g>