funsec mailing list archives

Re:[ funsec] BlackWorm: statistics and numbers

From: "RMueller" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:25:52 -0600

Smoken Joe wrote:

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:12:44 -0500
From: Joe Stewart <jstewart () lurhq com>
Subject: Re: [funsec] BlackWorm: statistics and numbers
To: funsec () linuxbox org

On Friday 27 January 2006 02:23 am, Gary Funck wrote:
Disclaimer: I couldn't read the squished country stats at the
bottom of the pie chart, so I made them up, as China and Romania
respectively. <g>

For clarity's sake, I've now included a table with the counts for all
countries along with a FAQ about the stats.

http://www.lurhq.com/blackworm-stats.html

-Joe

With India having such a large percent does this mean our "Help-Desk" support
areas might have a problem? :)

thanks
Randall