funsec mailing list archives

RE: [funsecs] Seriously OT

From: "D'Aloisio, Marc" <Marc.DAloisio () ct gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:59:00 -0500

Last night - just so I could brag here -

BTW, one for the possible 'complications' of the above - my wife and I
have an 18 month old daughter Wife->46 yrs old; me ->44 yrs old - the
hospital labeled us 'elderly parents' - no kidding.

Also - please refrain from telling me how old I'll be when I will have
to pay for her college, wedding, etc.  I've already figured it out, and
friends constantly remind me that I should be buying lottery tickets
regularly as part of my retirement (which will never happen otherwise)
investment.

Wouldn't change it for the world, though.

Larry Seltzer wrote:
       Q: Have you gotten laid?

Does sleeping in a bed count?

OK folks, so far we're running at 0%. Are we all so uncool that our
parents
got laid but not us?

LJS