funsec mailing list archives

RE: Seriously OT

From: "Dave Hawkins" <DaveH () Radware com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:16:42 -0500

Charge $200 for membership.  If they don't get any tail in 1 year, take
them down to Harry Hines and hook them up with a $50 crackwhore... $150
profit!  Cha-ching!!  (For those who don't know Dallas, Harry Hines is
the hooker-avenue)

The disclaimer needs to say: Not responsible for communicable diseases.
Anyone know if match.com or one of the other dating services already
have that in their EULA?  Sorry, too busy to check...

-Dave