funsec mailing list archives

Re: Registered Traveler Plan Raises Privacy Issues

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 01:11:01 GMT

Just another effort to delve further into the business of reaping
inDUHvidual's privacy information -- privatizing it allows deeper
penetration than what the gummit itself could garner.

 http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/dnrc/

- ferg

-- Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

Unless King George II authorizes it as Commander in Chief, which seems
to trump little details like legality....

Actually, if this is the second "modern" King George the US has had
(I'll not ask why, presumably, Washington does not count...  8-) ), I'd
respectfully submit that Dubya is therefore _your_ King George V, "our"
(joint) GRIII being "the last [English] king of America".

Not sure what the security implications are though so this may even be
off-topic for FunSec...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net