funsec mailing list archives

Re: Oh! Wait! One More: Senate Panel Warns Internet Porn Vendors

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:25:28 +1300

Fergie wrote:

Senator Ted Stevens, chairman of the Senate Commerce, Science and
Transportation Committee, told a lawyer for the adult industry that
sexually themed Web sites need to create their own ratings system, much
like movies and video games are rated. "Tell your clients, they'd better
do it soon, or it'll be mandated," Stevens said.

"...because I'm sick of having to wade through all that unrated soft-
core stuff when trying to find my daily fix of beastiality."

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald