funsec mailing list archives

best spam unsub text ever

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:34:17 +0200

-----
The subject matter was aired to you because you inquired for to be imparted of knowledge of biddings from either our-person or one of us associates, if your-person do not want to encounter biddings from us once more do not hesitate get hold of us <http:// ecstatic.newgirlsinsatin. com /havefun/001/getmeoff.php> at this address.
-----

Not sure who would be stupid enough to click that URL even if the message was not so funny... actually, I take that back!

Neil Schwartzman is the cool guy who found it.
:)

        Gadi.