funsec mailing list archives

Re[4]: FCC v Mom

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:24:25 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Pierre Vandevenne wrote:

Good Day,

Tuesday, November 15, 2005, 10:17:29 AM, you wrote:

DV> On 11/14/05, Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com> wrote:

May I suggest everyone starts disassembling the firmware to find out?
;-)

DV> winky-faces aside, how would you get the firmware off?

Well, I hope Alan doesn't have a patent on his "I stare until I
understand" method because I recommend a similar one for firmware
transfers...

I tried to patent "looking at things", but they mumbled something about
"prior art".