funsec mailing list archives

Re: 6 people in our jabber chat room

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:16:24 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 03:29:39 +0200
From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
To: "FunSec [List]" <funsec () linuxbox org>
Subject: [funsec] 6 people in our jabber chat room

We break world records with every person who joins!

I would be glad to join but I have to first build hte client.  (Seems
like there aren't any prebuilt for Solaris - of any flavor...)  And I
can't use Pandion because I don't have ANY windoze clients on the net.

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin