funsec mailing list archives

RE: [Fwd: [ISN] Cisco IOS Hacker Finds Work at Juniper]

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:52:27 -0500

I hope I'm not being too picky, but to my mind, it's only polite to
include a URL or at least "from email" or something when you're
quoting a story (even if it's the entire story).

The link is right below the subject line...

I think the point was that you included an entire copyrighted story (and
didn't even include the copyright notice).

I'll be forwarding your contact info on to the Ziff Davis Goon Squad for
disposition.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/