funsec mailing list archives

RE: Spam Snail Mail....revenge

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:05:51 -0400

 OH OH OH OH!!!!

 Old monitors!!!  Garbage won't take them, you have to pay to get rid of
them, somehow....  Might as well send them all to those annoying junk
mailers!

  Sweet!  Now were did I put that empty box the cat was using as a litterbox
for a while?  :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM