funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: funsec Digest, Vol 2, Issue 32

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:19:56 -0400

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:04:11 CDT, Lamp said:
It's easier to spread misinformation(or useless shit) than it is to
maintain total communications security.

I was enjoying what all these white hats have to say, but I can't take
it any mo'!

The good infowarrior, no matter their hat color, has read their Sun Tzu and
is aware of the value of good misinformation.

Of course, the whole white/black hat dichotomy is artificial.  Everybody
around here *knows* that the real question is "camo or blaze orange?" :)