funsec mailing list archives

Re: Seasons greetings

From: Hank Nussbacher <hank () efes iucc ac il>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:35:45 +0200 (IST)

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Barrie Dempster wrote:

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 14:19 +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
Hank Nussbacher wrote:
Some people have too much time on their hands.

:-)

Actually, to my knowledge, non of the regular posters have even a tiny
bit of free time on their hands. Busy people need some release too..
funsec is fun for those who look for funny and filter the rest, and fun
for those who look for a lively discussion while they work.

Wasn't the "too much time" comment directed at the makers of video
attached to the email rather than a jibe at list members ?

That was the intention of my jab.  Didn't think it would be misconstrued.

-Hank

You're too defensive Gadi. Time to chill out :-)

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3